Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HERE I AM!

Hi guys! Did you think I forgot about you? I haven't I promise. As cute as Coop is... he is kind of boring. (no offense, K&J) :-) He doesn't do much..... BUT AGAIN, he is darn cute!

He is still doing really well at home. They are trying to get all of his formula worked out. He is having a few problems..."digesting"... but nothing to really worry about right now.

We have not got a weight for him in a while, but I'm sure he is tipping 11 pounds by now!!

Karen is going back to work next week after her 6 week maternity leave, (YES! It has already been 6 weeks....) So prayers for her that she gets through that ok. I'm lucky enough to get to keep Coop while she is working!!!!

Here are a few recent pictures of the cutie....

1 comment:

  1. He looks good! Synegis outpatient all figured out?

    I like to refer to this stage as lump-a-baby.

    ReplyDelete